Getting the most out of your investment property is our priority. Here are 8 ways that property managers can help ensure you get maximum return on investment.
- Property managers are equipped to conduct thorough research of the property market to work out the best rental price for your property.
- Property managers have access to a large network of prospective renters and are able to find a tenant who is willing to pay the maximum rent for your property.
- Property managers have access to sophisticated marketing tools and strategies, properly promoting the benefits of your home to find the highest number of potential tenants.
- With their network and marketing advantages, property managers can minimise vacancies. Ensuring your property is never without a tenant for long.
- Property managers can save you money on repairs and maintenance. With a network of preferred tradespeople who are able to offer the most competitive rates that are not always available to the general public.
- A property manager can help with tax depreciation. Most property managers have contacts who are able to perform tax depreciation reports on your property – helping you to claim the maximum back at tax time.
- Property managers who have access to mortgage professionals can put you in contact with a broker who understands which loans and options would specifically suit property investment.
- Some property managers can help you secure the best deal on insurance with contacts who are able to offer you a more competitive premium.